Saturday, February 5, 2011

EUROPE (part 2)

Day deux:
So today was a classic...for those of you who do not know Telemark racing all you need to know is that classics are long and HARD! Add to that a recovering illness and you have a recipe for disaster! The first part of the course was great, however, after a bit my breathing got worse and I thought about giving up. Giving up would have made me feel way worse so I decided to continue. With every ounce of energy I made it down the rest of the course (collecting many penalties on the way :( ) and through the skate (MUCH thanks to Cory and my other wonderful teammates and competitors for cheering me on and getting me through the skate!) It was hard but I did it and in the end I actually felt better! Travel day tomorrow to France! A bien tot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment